"...the glory that is to be revealed to us."
~ Romans 8:18, ESV
Every year we hold a Leadership Conference to equip you for the ministry. This year, five of our PSBA pastors will be speaking on how we can choose to put God’s glory first and foremost by establishing boundaries in five areas of ministry:
- In our lifestyles
- In our relationships
- In our marriages
- In difficult times and burnout
- In ministry
Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 at Sunset Community Church: 1032 Edmonds Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056 (use Google Maps for directions)
2:30 PM - Fellowship
3:00 - 6:00 PM - Boundaries Leadership Conference, presentations and discussion groups
"Persevering for God's glory..."
- in our lifestyles: Bob Lowe (Moderator)
- in our relationships: Scott Brewer (Meadowbrook)
- in our marriages: Will Forrest (Summit LIFE)
6:00 PM - Dinner and Connection Time
7:00 - 9:00 PM - PSBA Annual Meeting, "Persevering for God's glory..."
- in difficult times and burnout: Jim Barnes (Soundside)
- in ministry: Ryan Harkey (CrossPointe)
- with worship by Aaron & Tiffany Zavala (Sunset Community & Equip Worship)
- plus reports and constitution change vote
Dinner, snacks, and coffee will be complimentary for all attendees.
Childcare will be provided for all events except for dinner. We are happy to have your children join us for dinner!
Please register using the form below. Please also include the total number of attendees who will be joining you.