The PSBA owns and maintains 4 block party trailers that can be reserved and used for outreach purposes by PSBA churches and ministries.
Equipment includes the following (please click on the inflatables to see specific details):
*Does not contain a sound system
Each Block Party Trailer has a rental fee attached. Our fees, per trailer, are as follows:
- A one day rental is $150.
- Each additional day beyond the first is $50/day.
- If renting for six or seven days, the fee is $400.
- Each day after the seventh is an additional $50/day.
Please read the block party trailer rental policies* for reserving and using a block party trailer before you continue.
To reserve a block party trailer, please*:
- Complete the form below, then wait for the Office Manager to respond.
- When your requested date(s) is(are) approved by the PSBA Office Manager through email, fill out and sign the written agreement/policies form the Office Manager sends to you and
- Pay online or send payment into the PSBA office and
- Send proof of liability insurance coverage into the PSBA office; proof of liability insurance must name PSBA as co-insured and have a minimum of $1,000,000 coverage.**
- Send a scan or photocopy of the food handler's card(s) for the person or persons who will be operating the snow cone and/or popcorn machines.
* The PSBA reserves the right to make adjustments to our policy and rental requirements at any time. Confirmed renters will be notified of such changes as soon as they become applicable and they will be expected to fulfill any new requirements before their rental date.
** If you plan to use the trailers on City of Seattle property, such as parks or on streets, you will need a minimum of $2,000,000 coverage. If you are using the trailers on private property in Seattle, you only need the $1,000,000 coverage. Please see the City of Seattle Park Use Permit Insurance Requirements document for more information.
All requests for Block Party Trailers must be made at least 16 days prior to the dates of intended use. We cannot make any exceptions.
Payment/paperwork must be received within 10 days of making the reservation request for your reservation to be held. After 10 days, your requested date will be released.
The trailers all contain popcorn and snow cone machines. If you plan to use them, they need to be operated by a licensed food handler. If you need to get a food handler's license, please go to the Washington State Department of Health website.
The Block Party ministry does not provide delivery or truck rental services. The renting church is responsible for picking up and dropping off the trailer with their own vehicle.
No contract exists until a confirmation letter has been sent to you! Sending a rental request is only an inquiry into the availability of trailers! Sending such a request DOES NOT guarantee your usage of a block party trailer!