Block party trailer

The PSBA owns and maintains 3 block party trailers that can be reserved and used for outreach purposes by PSBA churches and ministries.


Equipment includes the following (please click on the inflatables to see specific details):

Seattle (North Zone): portable sound system, generator, obstacle course and blower, bounce house and blower, popcorn machine and snow cone machine;

Issaquah (Central Zone): portable sound system, generator, obstacle course and blower, bounce house and blower, popcorn machine and snow cone machine;

Federal Way (South Zone)portable sound system, generator, obstacle course and blower, bounce house and blower, popcorn machine and snow cone machine.

NOTE: Each generator can only run two blowers at a time; each inflatable requires two blowers to operate, so if you are planning to use the generator, please know it can only support one inflatable (either bouncy house or obstacle course/giant slide)

To watch videos on how to setup, anchor, and tear-down the inflatables, please go to our Inflatables Resources page.

Each Block Party Trailer has a rental fee attached. Our fees, per trailer, are as follows:

  • A one day rental is $150.
  • Each additional day beyond the first is $50/day.
  • If renting for six or seven days, the fee is $400.
  • Each day after the seventh is an additional $50/day.

In addition to the rental fee, each renter is required to have a security deposit deposited with the PSBA in order to rent trailers. The security deposit fee is $300. The security deposit is returned at the end of the rental season (Sept 2nd) or after your last rental of the year, whichever is later. Alternatively, if you are a regular renter and would prefer to simplify your annual rental process, the PSBA can hold on to your security deposit until you request it.

Please read the block party trailer rental policies* for reserving and using a block party trailer before you continue. Additionally, to transport a block party trailer, you will need the following:

  • Van/SUV/Truck with a minimum 3k lbs. towing capacity
  • Class 2 or stronger "step down" hitch
  • 2" ball connector for the hitch
  • 4 pin flat electrical adaptor

Please see links below for examples of these items

Please go to for information on Hitches 101

Please go to for an example of a step down hitch


To reserve a block party trailer, please*:

  1. Complete the form below, then wait for the Office Manager to respond.
  2. When your requested date(s) is(are) approved by the PSBA Office Manager through email, fill out and sign the written agreement/policies form the Office Manager sends to you and
  3. Pay online or send payment into the PSBA office and
  4. Send proof of liability insurance coverage into the PSBA office; proof of liability insurance must name PSBA as co-insured and have a minimum of $1,000,000 coverage.**
  5. Send a scan or photocopy of the food handler's card(s) for the person or persons who will be operating the snow cone and/or popcorn machines.

* The PSBA reserves the right to make adjustments to our policy and rental requirements at any time. Confirmed renters will be notified of such changes as soon as they become applicable and they will be expected to fulfill any new requirements before their rental date.

** If you plan to use the trailers on City of Seattle property, such as parks or on streets, you will need a minimum of $2,000,000 coverage. If you are using the trailers on private property in Seattle, you only need the $1,000,000 coverage. Please see the City of Seattle Park Use Permit Insurance Requirements document for more information.

All requests for Block Party Trailers must be made at least 16 days prior to the dates of intended use. We cannot make any exceptions.

Payment/paperwork must be received before 10 business days of the reservation date for your reservation to be upheld. If we do not have a complete reservation file before those 10 business days, your requested date will be released. If an exception needs to be made, please contact the PSBA office directly.

The trailers all contain popcorn and snow cone machines. If you plan to use them, they need to be operated by a licensed food handler. If you need to get a food handler's license, please go to the Washington State Department of Health website.

The Block Party ministry does not provide delivery or truck rental services. The renting church is responsible for picking up and dropping off the trailer with their own vehicle.

No contract exists until a confirmation letter has been sent to you! Sending a rental request is only an inquiry into the availability of trailers! Sending such a request DOES NOT guarantee your usage of a block party trailer!

Hang tight while we prepare your form...

This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.

Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.

This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.

The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.